Super simple and the most delicious creamy hummus. Just place the following in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- 2 x 400g tins of organic chickpeas
- 10 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 3 gloves of garlic (peeled and chopped)
- 2 teaspoons of cumin (ground)
- salt and pepper
This can be stored for about a week in an air tight container in the fridge.
“Vegetarian and frugal it may be, but the chickpea is one of the most versatile ingredients you could keep in your cupboard.” Yotam Ottolenghi